The Hawaiian Strap Leaf Vanda orchid blooms on upright spikes which sprout from between strap-shaped leaves, Each spike produces 3 – 12 flowers and last as long as 20 to 30 days! This flower is great for flower arrangements.
STARTER PLANT INSTRUCTIONS:
- Replant in coarse chunks of fir or redwood bark mixed with large perlite and hardwood charcoal for drainage
- Keep humidity level is between 60% and 70%
- Fertilize when new leaves are starting
- Use timed release 14-14-14 fertilizer
- Bright light and with some direct sun
- Keep soil moist not soggy