Blue Hawaiian Ginger Root- Dichorisandra thyrsiflora
Gorgeous Blue Ginger, scientific name is Dichorisandra thyrsiflora, and it does well inside or out. Grow in a nice planting pot or in the ground
- Hawaiian Blue (polu) ginger plant roots.
- Grow Your Own Hawaiian Tropical Garden
- The lowers are deep marine violet, almost purple with yellow anthers. These make a very beautiful ornamental and easy to grow 3 to 5 feet high. The leaves are spirally arranged and are green and shiny.
- Grown in a Pest Free Certified Nursery On the Big Island Of Hawaii
- Agriculture Stamp Approved to Ship to Mainland
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.