I'm actually a Brazilian, but as you can see, I've adopted very well to Hawaii. I'm a perennial herb, creeping first, then becoming erect up to 3 feet high. My leaves are spirally arranged and are green and shiny. My flowers are deep blue, almost purple with yellow anthers. These make a very beautiful ornamental and I am easy to grow.Growing instructions: Plant roots in potting soil, keep moist and out of direct sunlight. Ginger prefer shade and indirect sun. Ideal temperature is 60 - 90 degrees F. Feed with a general garden fertilizer.
- 1 Blue Hawaiian Blue Ginger Dichorisandra Thyrsiflora Root 2 - 4 inches long
- Create Your Beautiful Fragrant Tropical Ginger Garden
- Great For Gift Giving, Holidays, Birthdays, Business or Keep For Yourself
- Landscaping, indoor or outdoor, In a garden pot or ground
- Grown in a pest free nursery on the Big Island of Hawaii - Support Made In The USA