Click the pictures to see the garden you can create!
DISCOUNT CODE = SPRING
Start your Hawaiian garden with a burst of life, color, and smell! Once bloomed, the Hawaiian Frangipani Plumeria has the most intoxicating fragrance of tropical flowers. That's we use these beautiful soft waxy vibrant flowers for leis. These cuttings are approximately 9 - 12 Inches long, unrooted, and very easy to grow. You can grow them indoors in a flower pot or outdoors
1 Pack 1 Cutting. Each Cutting Is 8 to 12 Inches Long, Unrooted No Bloom PLANTING INSTRUCTIONS:
- Easy to grow indoors or outdoors
- Prepare a mix of 2/3 perlite and 1/3 potting soil and fill a large container (you can also plant them directly in the ground if you live in a very warm climate)
- Dip the cut end of your cuttings in a rooting hormone and sink them about halfway down into the potting mixture
- If your frangipani cutting looks unstable, tie the cutting to a stake for support
- Water your cuttings as soon as you plant them, then let them dry out for several weeks. Do not over water as this will cause to rot
- Place the containers in a spot that receives full sun or just a little bit of shade.
- Roots should form in 60 to 90 days