Bring Hawaii to you by creating your own vibrant Hawaiian tropical garden. Theses cuttings are so easy to plant and grow. Before you know it you will have beautiful high quality blooms.
The Hibiscus flower is a well known classic symbol for aloha shirts, car stickers and souvenirs. Considered a shrub, they are growing everywhere. Hawaii has many species of native Hibiscus, some of these have been hybridized into the varieties that are now being grown. On the mainland, they will grow and bloom year round in the deep South but will not survive frost or heavy freeze outside without protection. Inside they will need a bright window and a rich but fast draining soil.
1 Pack 1 Hibiscus Plant Cutting 2 to 4 Inches Long Unrooted No Bloom.
- Can grow up to 30 feet tall and 3- 10 feet wide
- The flower blooms 4-6 inches in diameter
- Plant Hibiscus cutting in vermiculite and perlite
- Keep moist, not soggy and in full sun
- Transplant in potting soil with good drainage.
- Fertilize with 16-16-16 every 6 – 8 weeks
- Water twice a week