Hibiscus Plant Cuttings
Bring Hawaii to you by creating your own vibrant Hawaiian tropical garden. These Hibiscus Plant
cuttings are so easy to plant and grow. Before you know it you will have beautiful high-quality blooms.
The Hibiscus flower is a well-known classic symbol for aloha shirts, car stickers, and souvenirs. Considered a shrub, they are growing everywhere. Hawaii has many species of native Hibiscus, some of these have been hybridized into the varieties that are now being grown. On the mainland, they will grow and bloom year-round in the deep South but will not survive frost or heavy freeze outside without protection. Inside they will need a bright window and rich but fast-draining soil.
Welcome to our Certified Nursery on the enchanting Big Island of Hawaii, where we specialize in cultivating breathtaking tropical plants, cuttings, roots, rhizomes, and tropical fruit seeds. Each item is meticulously grown and nurtured in the heart of Hawaii’s lush landscapes, ensuring you receive the finest in tropical botanicals.
1 Pack 1 Hibiscus Plant Cutting 2 to 4 Inches Long Unrooted No Bloom.
- Can grow up to 15 feet tall and 3- 10 feet wide depending on how you prune them
- The flower blooms 4-6 inches in diameter
- Plant Hibiscus cutting in vermiculite and perlite
- Keep moist, not soggy, and in full sun
- Transplant in potting soil with good drainage.
- Fertilize with 16-16-16 every 6 – 8 weeks
- Water twice a week