Discount Hawaiian Gifts
Strap Leaf Vanda Orchid Plants
A spectacular and deep purple arising from strap-shaped leaves? That is a mark of Hawaiian flowers and a sure way to set your garden apart. The Hawaiian Strap Leaf Vanda orchid blooms on upright spikes, which sprout from between strap-shaped leaves. Each spike produces 3 – 12 flowers that last as long as 20 to 30 days! This flower is excellent for flower arrangements.
Strap Leaf Vanda Orchid starter plant is 5 to 8 inches tall, planted and rooted in 2 inch container no bloom
STARTER PLANT INSTRUCTIONS:
- Replant in coarse chunks of fir or redwood bark mixed with large perlite and hardwood charcoal for drainage
- Keep humidity level is between 60% and 70%
- Fertilize when new leaves are starting
- Use timed release 14-14-14 fertilizer
- Bright light and with some direct sun
- Keep soil moist not soggy
Feature a compelling customer review about your product or brand.
- CUSTOMER NAME HERE -
Use a combination of images and text to share information about this product, and your brand.
Free Shipping From Hawaii
We offer replacements on items that are received damaged. Please check your order when you receive it.
Consider describing a money-back guarantee or highlighting your customer service.
Introduce other complementary products.
DESCRIBE HOW TO PAIR PRODUCTS TOGETHER