Discount Hawaiian Gifts
One look at a Cattleya orchid, and your mind will be transported to a gloriously tropical paradise, filled with luxury and far away adventures. The Cattelaya is the most classic exotic orchid—yet it's surprisingly easy to grow. Here on the island, the orchid flourishes on trees up in the sun in the hot tropics. They're very hearty but like humidity and extremely loose soil (usually made of woodchips) that dries out very quickly.
Cattleya Orchid Starter Plant 5 to 8 inches tall, planted and rooted in 2 in container no bloom
STARTER PLANT INSTRUCTIONS:
- Replant in well draining potting mixture of tree bark, tree fern, and perlite
- Completely soak soil , allow to dry out completely before water again, usually once every 7 to 10 days
- Keep in indirect sunlight 70% of the time
- Fertilize once a month except winter months
- The roots are sponges that do not like wet soil at all
- 0.25–2 ft. tall and wide once matured
Feature a compelling customer review about your product or brand.
- CUSTOMER NAME HERE -
Use a combination of images and text to share information about this product, and your brand.
Free Shipping From Hawaii
We offer replacements on items that are received damaged. Please check your order when you receive it.
Consider describing a money-back guarantee or highlighting your customer service.
Introduce other complementary products.
DESCRIBE HOW TO PAIR PRODUCTS TOGETHER