Discount Hawaiian Gifts
Nothing says "Hawaii" quite like the leaf Ti plant Cordyline Fruticosa.Ti plants are everywhere on the islands, from the leaf wraps on pork and fish barbecues to yards all over. The Green Leaf Ti is traditional, and the Red Leaf Ti is used as the alternate color in ti leaf leis. It's also popular in Hawaiian bouquets and used as plating and decor. Hawaiians believe the vibrant red leaves bring good luck. In Hawaii today, many of our homes are hedged with ti (pronounced "tee") for good luck.
ABOUT TI PLANTS:
- Grows to a height of 6 – 10 feet - spread of 3-4 feet
- Its spread is 3–4 feet Leaf clusters grow in a tiered rosette
- The large leaves are smooth and glossy and grow 1–2 feet long and 3 - 4 inches wide. The lower leaves will die off to encourage new growth
Cordyline Fruticosa Ti Leaf Logs 1 Pack 2 Logs - Each log is 2 to 4 Inches Long Unrooted.
- Cut waxed ends off and plant log horizontally in a well draining potting soil with perlite Keep soil moist
- Keep in partial shade, until roots and leaves are produced then move to partial to full sun Fertilize once a month
Cordyline Fruticosa Ti Leaf Plant 6 to 10 inches tall, potted and rooted in 2 inch container.
STARTER PLANT INSTRUCTIONS:
- Replant in a well draining potting soil with perlite
- Keep soil moist
- Keep in partial to full sun
- Fertilize once a month
Feature a compelling customer review about your product or brand.
- CUSTOMER NAME HERE -
Use a combination of images and text to share information about this product, and your brand.
Free Shipping From Hawaii
We offer replacements on items that are received damaged. Please check your order when you receive it.
Consider describing a money-back guarantee or highlighting your customer service.
Introduce other complementary products.
DESCRIBE HOW TO PAIR PRODUCTS TOGETHER