Click the pictures to see the garden you can create!
ABOUT TI PLANTS:
- Grows to a height of 6 – 10 feet - spread of 3-4 feet
- Its spread is 3–4 feet Leaf clusters grow in a tiered rosette
- The large leaves are smooth and glossy and grow 1–2 feet long and 3 - 4 inches wide. The lower leaves will die off to encourage new growth
Cordyline Fruticosa Ti Leaf Logs 1 Pack 2 Logs - Each log is 2 to 4 Inches Long Unrooted.
- Cut waxed ends off and plant log horizontally in a well draining potting soil with perlite Keep soil moist
- Keep in partial shade, until roots and leaves are produced then move to partial to full sun Fertilize once a month
Cordyline Fruticosa Ti Leaf Plant 6 to 10 inches tall, potted and rooted in 2 inch container.
STARTER PLANT INSTRUCTIONS:
- Replant in a well draining potting soil with perlite
- Keep soil moist
- Keep in partial to full sun
- Fertilize once a month