Discount Hawaiian Gifts
Plumeria Plant Cuttings
Start your Hawaiian plumeria cuttings from hawaii garden with a burst of life, color, and smell! Once bloomed, the Hawaiian Frangipani Plumeria plant has the most intoxicating fragrance of tropical flowers. That's we use these beautiful soft waxy vibrant flowers for leis. These cuttings are approximately 9 - 12 Inches long, unrooted, and very easy to grow. You can grow them indoors in a flower pot or outdoors
1 Pack 1 Cutting. Each Cutting Is 8 to 12 Inches Long, Unrooted No Bloom PLANTING INSTRUCTIONS For Plumeria Plant Cutttings:
- Easy to grow indoors or outdoors
- Prepare a mix of 2/3 perlite and 1/3 potting soil and fill a large container (you can also plant them directly in the ground if you live in a very warm climate)
- Dip the cut end of your cuttings in a rooting hormone and sink them about halfway down into the potting mixture
- If your frangipani cutting looks unstable, tie the cutting to a stake for support
- Water your cuttings as soon as you plant them, then let them dry out for several weeks. Do not over water as this will cause to rot
- Place the containers in a spot that receives full sun or just a little bit of shade.
- Roots should form in 60 to 90 days
I ordered 4 plumeria shoots! A few days after arrival, the shoots became soft! I planted one shoot and it started leaking a brown liquid! I think they have longhorn borer infestation! I am extremely disappointed!
Have had no success growing red plumeria in the past. I am pleased to report the branch you sent me is (knock on wood) still growing well.
Will surely order again! Mahalo!
Feature a compelling customer review about your product or brand.
- CUSTOMER NAME HERE -
Use a combination of images and text to share information about this product, and your brand.
Free Shipping From Hawaii
We offer replacements on items that are received damaged. Please check your order when you receive it.
Consider describing a money-back guarantee or highlighting your customer service.
Introduce other complementary products.
DESCRIBE HOW TO PAIR PRODUCTS TOGETHER